- Preheat grill or griddle pan on high heat.
- Combine brisket meat, water, and kraut to form for equal sized burgers. When ready to cook, lightly coat the cooking surface with oil. Place burgers on the preheated cooking surface, cook through 4-5 minutes on each side. Top with white cheddar if desired during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Butter each pretzel roll and toast on grill.
- In a medium bowl combine the jalapeno kraut and roasted onions. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Build burger by placing 2oz of the kraut mixture on each patty and top with bacon.
- Place burger on toasted pretzel bun and top with thousand island.