Brat Burger Method:
- Preheat grill or griddle pan on high heat.
- Combine bratwurst meat, water, and kraut to form for equal sized burgers. When ready to cook add butter to pan. Place burgers in the hot pan, cook through 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Butter each pretzel roll and toast.
- Build burger by placing 2oz of chipotle kraut on each patty and top with bacon.
- Place on toasted pretzel bun and top with beer cheese sauce.
Beer Cheese Sauce Method:
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Once butter is melted whisk in flour.
- Continue whisking and cook for 2 minutes. Slowly add beer and heavy cream while whisking constantly.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and whisk until thickened. Add cheese and whisk until smooth.